Cation Ltd is the owner of echargie trademark.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Cation may collect and how Cation may use it:
What personal information Cation collects
- When you create an account for Cation’s services, download an application, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download a software or software update, register to the system or contact Cation, Cation may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, electric vehicle’s register plate number, the type and model of the electric vehicle, contact preferences, bank account number and credit card information.
- In certain jurisdictions, Cation may ask for your personal ID or company ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of commercial credits, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How the personal information is used
- The personal information Cation collects allows the company to keep you posted on Cation’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
- Cation also uses personal information to help the company create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- Cation may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, Cation may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Cation may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Cation’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Cation also collects data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. Cation may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that is collect and how it may be used:
- Cation may collect information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, position and the time zone where an Cation product is used so that Cation can better understand customer behavior and improve the products, services, and advertising.
- Cation may collect and store details of how customers use the services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by the services.
- With the explicit consent, Cation may collect data about the use of devices and applications in order to help app developers improve the apps.
If Cation does combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Cation gathers some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Cation uses this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve the products and services, and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. Cation may use this information in the marketing and advertising services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Cation may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Cation to provide products and services, or that help Cation market to customers. For example, when there is a purchase and activation of an echargie or a group of echargies, it’s authorized to Cation and your carrier to exchange the information that is provided during the activation process to carry out service(s). If the customer is approved for service(s), the customer’s account will be governed by Cation and customer’s carrier’s respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Cation to provide or improve the products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
Cation shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing the interest in Cation’s products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect the customer information and may be located wherever Cation operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside customers’ country of residence − for Cation to disclose your personal information. Cation may also disclose information about you if Cation determine’s that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Cation may also disclose information about the customer if Cation determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce Cation’s terms and conditions or protect Cation’s operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, Cation may transfer any and all personal information Cation has collected to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Cation takes the security of personal information very seriously. When personal data is stored by Cation, Cation uses computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information in hold, Cation will provide to the customer an access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that Cation corrects the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Cation is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. Cation may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through the web pages: www.echargie.com.
To provide location-based services on Cation products, Cation and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your echargie devices. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless provided consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identified and is used by Cation and Cation’s partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, device may share its geographic location with application providers when there is an opt in to the location services.
Some location-based services offered by Cation, such as the managing the echargie features of outselling price and availability, require the personal information for the feature to work.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
Cation websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. Cation encourages to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Cation Ltd/Oy, Spårentie 2, 33960 Pirkkala
Company ID: 2847771-6